Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Tiring But Fruitful Day

It was 27 minutes past 5:00 in the afternoon and still, i am in front of my office computer.  Reflecting on today's work, the load seem to be too much. Yet, I have accomplished all the task i have to do. The tedious library tasks I undertook almost drained me physically, but reviewing the inventory of all the things I did, I am satisfied with the outcome.  There were almost a hundred books recorded, ten titles cataloged and mechanically processed.  Not to mention the phone calls received, memos to type, signages and forms to design and the hordes of customers to serve.  But these things don't get in a way, because somehow I had done the best for today.  

The pointless ocean moans on top of each conventional mathematics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment